Saturday 20 June 2015

Aboki no wan die


Aboki and Ofego were having dinner when
suddenly armed robber broke into their
house. Aboki wanted to run away but he
said to himself dat if he run away, he might
be killed so he freezed himself & stood like
an image. The armed robber ordered for
money but they did not have money, so d
armed robber looked at d image, then turned
to Aboki’ friend Ofego and said: Armed
Robber: Take a look at such a beautiful
image you have in ur house, but you don’t
have any money. Infact i’m going to destroy
dis image. sets his gun, points at the image
(Aboki) and was about to shoot.* Aboki:
(screamed out!) Please dont shoot, I am d
image of God. Armed Robber: So here you
are, I have been praying to you to give me
job but you don’t want to answer my prayer.
Today, since i have d opportunity of seeing
you, i will not let u escape. When you get to
hell, explain to them why u did not want to
give me a job. *about to shoot* Aboki:
(screamed out again!) Please, please, I am d
image of Aboki. I don’t want to die!.

No comments:

Post a Comment