Saturday 27 June 2015

Akpos assistant doctor


A doctor wanted to travel so he approached
his assistant.
“Akpos, I will be traveling tomorrow. I don’t
want to close the clinic. I want you to take
care of the clinic and take care of my
patients.”
“Yes, sir!” answers Akpos.
The doctor traveled and returns two days
later and asks: “So, Akpos, how was my
clinic?”
Akpos told him that he took care of three
patients.
“The first one had malaria so I gave him
wipper.”
“Thats my boy, and the second one?” – asks
the doctor.
“The second one had stomach ache and I
gave him Malox, sir.” – says Akpos.
“Sharp guy! You’re good at this and what
about the third one?” – asks the doctor.
“Hmmmm, Sir, I was sitting here o o and
suddenly the door opened and a beautiful
woman entered. Like a winch, she undressed
herself, taking off everything including her
bra, her panties and lied down on the table.
She spread her legs and shouted: “HELP ME!
For 3 years I have not SEEN any man!”
“Jesusss!!!, Akpos, what did you do?” – asks
the doctor.
“I put eye drops in her eyes so that she can
SEE after which i referred her to a psychiatric
hospital.” !!!!!
Don`t laugh alone. kindly use the Share
button.

No comments:

Post a Comment